My first Blog



“MY FIRST PROFESSIONAL BLOG”

Ø MY STARTING
This is my blogging first ‘live’ experience on net and I would like to carry it forward to a new heights in my future and hope I’ll love it and have a great experience in my life ‘BLOGGING LIVE’.
I show many blog and website on net and was little scared on how I going to start my first blog with around 3.6 million blog and around 3.2 website on the globe already and 600 created new every day.
It was like creating a new ‘TAJ MAHAL’ in India again when ‘TAJ’ itself already is the 7th wonder in the world with thousands wonder all around world (8 wonders + 1000 of wonders budding like my own ‘TAJ’) and making my ‘TAJ’, stand and grow it big to stand in the race of other thousand and then lead it to best in the world.
I don’t know what future my blog going to have but, I am confident enough that it going to stand in a different race of online world, not because of weakness but of uniqueness, and that’s for sure.
Then the question arises ‘Am I sure enough that I had chosen the right career for my future   – ‘The online career, The internet career’’?
Answer:--  Though there were many frames to see before answering this question , but finally I took this easy to think , hard to take and most difficult to implement decision  .
And now that I have chosen my career, I am going to start my career budding with this blog, (Yaaaa! Its right, what I wrote is true, finally it had started – ‘MY career in my way, words to myself).
Let me tell you I am from India, and it is very difficult to select such a career in country like India where literacy is low, country is under developing nations, with less modernization, where people are not even well educated*(just a ratio) to understand what my career actually is, where only a small ratio of people use internet (online), and very less to see this as a career, so it was on me to chose myself. And now I have walked a long path on this road of career, I think that I'll prove everyone wrong and will show everyone that, I took the right path being an Indian.                                                                                                                 Though I am a beginner in this field but I think that I have all the required knowledge and passion to with stand for my decision and one day all will think it right. 



Ø MY INSPIRATION
Now let’s come to ‘why I took only this path as my career?’ and the first sheer answer to this is because of my interest and I love, enjoy and fell satisfied doing this job (what you are seeing right now).   Its write that many personalities and activities are my inspiration and the one and only prime inspiration is my ‘DREAM’ to become a successful leading person (Businessman) in the world of internet. My dream is first my motivation then my inspiration then my helper and finally my friend. Though there are many things to talk about, but I’ll sum up now with the wish that see you soon.


Do you Like this article?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments: